That's Life

Sunday, June 11, 2006

First time


OK I have never done this and I have no idea what I am actually doing. I don't think that I have enough friends to even do something like this. Well here goes it.
I am 29 and have 2 kids. Aidan 2.9 years and Elise 9 months. They are the focus of my life. I am a nurse I have been working in the ER for 3 years. I love my job. I have been extremely happy since I have been married. Luke and I just had our 6 year anniversary. That is my life as I live it today.

1 Comments:

Blogger kodai's mom: masako said...

yeah! you did it!
I didn't know this blog you have to sign up inorder to leave your comment.
That is now what I wanted...but oh well.

I will be looking forward seeing this blog as you updated.

Let's enjoy and share our motherhood together!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home