That's Life

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

All smiles



I am sorry that I haven't written in a while. Working, kids etc etc. Anyway, Aidan and Elise are growing so fast my head is spinning. We are having problems wiht our car and we can't afford to get a new one right now. We need to wait and see what happens with Luke's job before we decide to buy. We are considering the Honda Odyssey and the Toyota Sienna. I can't believe that I have reached "minivan mommy" status. Well I guess that is what happens when you are going to be 30 soon. I have good days and bad days. Sometimes it is very hard to put on a smile for my kids but the second I look into their eyes I feel like the smile turns genuine. They really fill up my soul.

1 Comments:

Blogger kodai's mom: masako said...

yahoo-!
New diary!!
I can not believe you will be a minivan mom!! You have to have at least 4kids to have minivan! :))
Got to have more kids to fill your minivan, Janet! :))
I am sure when you have 2kids time passes like crazy.
Kodai is a very easy? baby or because I only have one, I still have tons of time for myself.
I really have to be ready to have 2nd one :))))
See you this weekend!! Can't wait!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home