That's Life

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Masako's visit

I had a GREAT day today! I went to a lovely baby shower for one of my closest friends. It was so beautiful to have that party to honor the new life that will be entering the world soon. Then Masako, Eddie and Kodai came all the way down from Sac just to see us. It was amazing. Kodai has grown so much and he is so happy. It was joyful to see Elise and Kodai playing together. They were trying to take the paci out of the others mouth. It was so funny. They were really looking at one another and trying to figure out what they were doing. It was so cute! Now that I have seen Masako I feel like I am missing her more. Missing the way we used to be, how close we were. I know that I will always be great friends with her but I just wish we were closer so we could see one another more often. I forgot to take pictures when they were here nut she is Japanese so I am sure that I will get a bunch of pics when she gets home. She had her camera here (of course, she is Japanese after all) and she took a million pics so I will show some when she sends them to me. So tired now, had a long day. Night!

1 Comments:

Blogger kodai's mom: masako said...

so funny about me taking photos :)
yes, it was very very nice to see you!
I know everytime I see you, I wish we were close so that we can visit eachothers often.
Thank you so much for the great afganistan food. It was delicious.
Aidan was so cute. Very loving child.
Eddie really liked him!
We were amazed by how much toys that you guys have. It is like a daycare! :)
Kodai just woke up, he slept almost 3hours for his morning nap.
Talk to you very soon!
love, masako

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home